Upgrade your tower and defend the castle from enemies! Will it be possible to build the mighty kingdom?
Towerlands is a fascinating strategy game that combines the Tower Defense genre with RPG elements. Feel like a Lord in the vast fantasy world, where you have to defend your fortress from enemies, as well as capture new lands.
Build a variety of buildings in the city to train your army and provide it with quality weapons. Upgrade the Tower to protect your fortress from raids by brigands and monster attacks. Recruit and train new warriors to build up a powerful army, and rank at the top of the rankings. Plan your own tactics in battle, capture cities, castles, and caravans of your enemies, and earn more gold. Create or join a Clan to play with friends, fight other Clans, and earn more gold and resources.
Features strategy Towerlands:
- Over 8,000 waves of enemies to protect your City from;
- 50 different characters with three levels of evolution;
- Over 30 types of Towers and 40 unique combat modules;
- 6 different buildings in the City, which affect the strength of your Tower and army, as well as resource extraction. Increase the efficiency of your game through artifact crafting and military prowess;
- 4 enemy races: bandits, orcs, undead, and goblins;
- Large World Map with a variety of points of interest;
- Clan System. Unite with friends and have real battles for the Island in clan events;
- PvP-Tournament. Battle with other players in real-time and gain even more resources and gold;
- A unique approach to each battle: combine and combine heroes, Tower types, and modules to fight against other players or hordes of monsters!
- Take the lead in three world rankings: Clan Rankings, Player Rankings, and PvP Rankings;
- You can play Towerlands without an Internet connection.
Make your Castle bigger and build an empire!
If you have troubles with the game, write to:
- [email protected]
Auto-Renewal Subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.