Number Sums is a challenging number puzzle to train your mental arithmetic. The goal is to make the sum of numbers in each row and column be equal to the clues on the side of the board. Test your math skills and logic with Number Sums!
Each row and column has its own solution, but the goal of this math game is to make them all work at the same time. You have to circle correct numbers and erase numbers you don't need. Remember, the sums of numbers in rows and columns should be equal to the numbers on the side of the board. Each level of this numbers game has only one solution, try to find it to solve challenging mind puzzles!
Mental arithmetic is an invaluable math skill for your everyday life. Inside Number Sums you'll find math puzzles of various difficulty. The mechanics of these math riddles sounds simple but requires a lot of thinking. Playing sum number games and solving math problems can improve your arithmetic skills. If you are interested in number puzzles or math games for adults, and in training your addition skills, play this engaging number game for hours of fun!
How to play Number Sums:
- Circle the correct numbers that add up to the values on the side of rows and columns.
- Use the toggle to switch between circling and erasing modes. It will help you to mark the correct numbers and the extra numbers that you don't need.
- Each level of these math puzzles has only one possible solution, so make sure that rows and columns work together at the same time.
- Train your math skills with this free number puzzle with various levels of difficulty. Open different types of board from 3x3 to 10x10.
Tips to hone your skills:
- Erase numbers on the board that are greater than the totals in the boxes.
- If there is only one odd number in a column or row, and an even number is the sum in the box outside the board, then remove it.
- If the largest number on the board isn't the same as the total outside the board, then add the smallest number from the board to it. If the sum is greater than the value in the box, then erase the largest number.
What you get by playing the Number Sums game:
- Tons of number puzzle games to challenge your brain.
- Enjoy your game experience with the minimalistic and simple design.
- Useful hints to help you when you’re stuck.
- Mind puzzles with no time limits. Take your time to find the one and only solution to these number games.
If you enjoy number games, take a break with Number Sums puzzles. Challenge your logic and play Number Sums anywhere, anytime!